- Aluminium coating offers thermal insulation, reflecting sun rays in summer and keeping warmth indoors in winter
- To give the correct roller blind dimension, measure the pane width together with the glazing beads.
- Technical parameters of a finished cassette: height 7 cm, thickness measured from the frame surface 4.5 cm. The cassette will be 4.5 cm wider than the specified textile dimension.
- You can buy a cassette with a plastic line system instead of guides. This is recommended for windows with a semi-circular glazing bead.
- The cassette and the guides are made from PVC.
- The component colors match the color of the selected cassette.
- The roller blind has a transparent tensioner securing the chain, a chain connector and a limiter.
- Installation using a double-sided tape. You can buy extra metal hangers ensuring the ability to install the blinds on most window frames without any drilling.
- The roller blind has a self-locking mechanism to stop the textile in any position.
The roller blind is compliant with the applicable safety standards PN-EN: 16434 and PN-EN: 13120